Last Updated: January 10, 2020
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY. BY USING THIS SITE AND PROVIDING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO A COUNTRY THAT HAS LESS STRINGENT LAWS, AND THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONFORMANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Elttila requires that you submit certain personal information (defined below) about yourself when you register for this Site. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), time zone as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
• We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
• We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
So we are clear about the terminology we are using, when we use the phrase “personal information” in this Policy, we mean contact information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number) and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, and any other non-public information to the extent it is associated with that information.
At no time shall personal information collected from you in accordance with this Policy or any information or materials derived from such personal information be deemed to be an electronic health record, an electronic medical record, or a personal health record for any purpose whatsoever under any law or regulation, including without limitation for purposes of compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
• We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
• We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
• We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
• We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
CHILDRENS PRIVACY. The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information provided to us by a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
SECURITY STATEMENT. Elttila employs commercially reasonable security programs to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, you should be aware that Elttila cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. Despite Elttila’s strong efforts to protect your personally identifiable information and personal health information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted.
HIPAA. Elttila is not an entity that is covered by HIPAA. The HIPAA privacy rules apply to health plans, health care clearinghouses, and to any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions for which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPAA (the “covered entities”). This means that the information that you provide to Elttila is not protected by the HIPAA privacy rules and regulations.
809 Laurel Street, #87
San Carlos, California 94070